Saturday, November 15, 2014

toDAY

I opened this page tonight and ended up deleting it because I felt as though I had nothing to say. Nothing to report... nothing new in the outward process. Just another day.

But, then my heart whispered.

It is in these times when all moments matter and are worth saying. Just because things haven't changed on the outside, it doesn't mean nothing is changing on the inside.

Our hearts wrestle with each option, question each decision. As we wait, we wait without knowing what is to come and what to be prepared for.  Each day we toss away ideas, only to find ourselves revisiting them the next. It's such a circle.

So, although I felt I had nothing to share, each day is a day closer to reaching our heart dream. This day is as important as any other. Each day is a day to learn, research, heart-search, grow, and trust. No day is wasted.  No day is empty.


'The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.'
Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment